TRASH PICK-UP IS:_________________________ PLEASE PULL BIN TO STREET AND REMOVE AFTER.
MORNING OF CHECK-OUT:
1. Sweep excess sand from all floors.
2. Rinse tubs and showers free of excess sand.
3. All dishes must be cleaned, removed from dishwasher and put away.
4. Counters wiped clean.
5. All trash bagged and placed outside in trash bin.
6. STRIP ONLY SHEETS & PILLOW CASES FROM BEDS! and leave in pile by washing machine. Any sheets and towels that you “feel led” to wash & dry before check-out really helps…(of course the washing & drying part is not required – just greatly appreciated)!!
DO NOT!! WE REPEAT, DO NOT STRIP BEDSPREADS, PILLOW SHAMS, ZIPPERED PILLOW COVERS OR BED PADS FROM BEDS. THIS IS THE OWNER OR MAIDS RESPONSIBILITY!
IF ANY MATTRESSES ARE “WET”, LOSS OF FULL DAMAGE DEPOSIT WILL OCCUR!
ANYONE STAYING PAST 10:00 A.M. CHECK-OUT WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE EXTRA DAY!
REMEMBER: IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR FULL DAMAGE DEPOSIT BACK, PLEASE DO AS THE ABOVE LIST REQUIRES.
AND LASTLY, MORNING OF CHECK-OUT, IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND AS TO CALL 850-259-2063 AND LEAVE A PHONE MESSAGE(WITH YOUR NAME & HOME RENTED) AND LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE WALKING OUT THE DOOR TO DEPART, WE WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!
ANY FOOD LEFT WILL BE DONATED TO THE NEEDY!